Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MINGLANILLA,CEBU (POSTER MAKING) National Bible Quiz


 THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

This moment actually was one of the best moments in my life ,it was an awesome opportunity for me to be the one of the contestants in the NBC(national bible quiz) held at Minglanilla,Cebu.Even though our stay on that particular place was 2 days, for me its a great privelege for me to be a contestant of our church for the Poster Making contest.

Noticeably,at my right side,He's the representative of the NCR,He's got an awesome God given talent on drawing.Anyways,I won the second prize,I'd garnered medal and  a little cash prize.Hehehe.Also bound to Cebu ,it was my first time to ride an airplane.Together with my colleagues we spent our moment and experiences happily provided by the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment